If you could live forever would you?

Why, do you wanna live forever

Trying to makes things last
If you wanna live forever
Break out of your cast
Why, do you wanna live forever
The truth might hit you blind
If you wanna live forever
better widen your mind
Why, do you wanna live forever
The spirits were made to last
If you wanna live forever
Take a risk and move fast
(Author:Tarot)

Would you like to live forever? What are pros and cons of living forever or very very long? I would like to live forever of course! It would be kinda cool to live forever and see how we change...like all the inventions that will be built, etc. But only if I have the ones I love with me and be at an age where I could enjoy it. And of course as long as I am healthy and able to live life as it should be. :)
Please share your thoughts. You can also join facebook group. Click on which one you prefer:

I want to live forever
I don't want to live forever

Let's see which one will "win". So far "I want to live forever" leads.

9 comments:

  1. I'd quickly say YES - this is like my dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to die and I don't my loved ones to die,I would love to live forever, living longer means getting wiser, as long as the state of the living is HEALTHY. :) Great website thank you for sharing such light to all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I want to get wiser and have more time to help this world to be a better place :) maybe if we knew we are going to face the effects that we produce in this world we will be more careful with the decisions we take :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you say, I would want to live forever as long as I'm able to enjoy it. That's all I really want in life, to enjoy it. If that means I have a short time here, or a long time, then I'm ok with that. I'd rather have a great couple of years than a miserable bunch of years.

    Great thought provoking post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a Beliver in the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe I will live forever. One day I will slip out of this earth suit and move on to Glory where my new body awaits in Paradise, a body that will never age, never suffer sickness or injury.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @I_MacAdamia08/11/2011, 07:00

    I will Live forever, as I have been promised by God. And thankfully not in this old & diseased body, nor with life's baggage...despite the fact that I like it 'here'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do I wanna live forever ? Silly question, thats all I want....never die <3 Dying is my biggest fear in life...

    ReplyDelete